Can variableByteSubclasses: have fixed inst vars?!

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Sun Jun 28 23:23:21 UTC 1998

Hi,

The subject says it all. Can variableByteSubclasses have fixed inst vars?
The compiler seems to be happy with it but I get all sorts of strange
crashes. So the question is: Do we need to fix the compiler or the
Interpreter?! ;-)

  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+