Transcript hangover

sqrmax at cvtci.com.ar sqrmax at cvtci.com.ar
Sat Jun 6 00:16:49 UTC 1998

Hi.

>>I've just downloaded the latest updates (boy, I LOVE SQUEAK!), and now my
>>poor Transcript shows some text but hangs on its way. The fix is getting
close.
>Are you saying that you are still having trouble with the same transcript
as before, or that if you create a new transcript, you can still get into
trouble by some sequence of actions?

I was having trouble with the same Transcript as before... I also tried
filling a new Transcript with text, but nothing bad happened. I'll try with the
inside the hangovered Transcript).

>I did not intend to fix the first - use emergency collapse and get rid of
it.

Yeah... it's gone.

I also sent you a fix for the MVC inspectors, have you seen it?

Andres.