TerseMan was: Re: How many subclasses does a class have?

John-Reed Maffeo (rlpa80) rlpa80 at email.sps.mot.com
Wed Jun 17 16:05:57 UTC 1998

Yo TerseMan,

If you ever compile a list of TerseMan tersities please post it
to the list. Looking at examples like this really helps me
understand the subtle differences between oo programing and
procedural programming using an oo language.

I am sure than a oo epiphany awaits me somewhere down the
road, but until then I need all the help I can get.

Thanks,

John-Reed Maffeo