arrow keys in browser

David Stes stes at mundivia.es
Fri Jun 19 15:33:41 UTC 1998

I think the up-down arrow (cursor) keys should work in the browser (so
that you can use the arrow keys to scroll through methods and classes).

Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but it seems this is not the case,
at least not in 1.31 (which is what I'm still using).

Ideally the left-right arrow keys should also work (more difficult - has
anyone does this ?). I just added some code to deal with the up-down arrow
keys which does the job for me (I'm not a MVC guru, but it seems to work).