floatarray primitives

Eliot & Linda elcm at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 3 03:52:15 UTC 1998

Aik-Siong Koh wrote:

> I am looking for floatarray which are implemented in primitives for speed.
> I want to use them for intensive vector and matrix type calculations.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Aik-Siong Koh

There is some vector arithmetic included with VisualWorks
Non-Commercial.  If you down-load the DLL&C Connect part you'll find
some Smalltalk code for a couple of vector classes and some C code that
implements them.  The C code is specific to VisualWorks but should be
reasonably easy to translate into Squeak primitives.

VisualWorks Non-Commercial can be down-loaded from
	http://www.objectshare.com/VWNC/default.htm