Set author initials -> Recall my initials!

sqrmax at cvtci.com.ar sqrmax at cvtci.com.ar
Tue Jun 23 00:36:13 UTC 1998

Hi.

I have two places where I squeak up my life. First, here at home. Second,
out there at work when I have nothing to do. To be able to work on a single
image, I usually copy it between both places so I always work as if I squeaked
on a single machine.

But something strange happens. Although I copy the image and the changes,
each time I transfer the image from one machine to another, Squeak drops my
initials on the floor (ie, I have to retype them). Why is this strange
behavior???

Andres.