Self and pure object thinking

Mark Mayfield mmayfield at netexplorer.com
Fri Mar 20 22:08:20 UTC 1998

Greetings...

I'm trying to find out if there is currently any work going on in the
"pure" object world. I've read all I can on the "Self" language, but I'm
still looking for more. I'm currently working on extending some of the
object design notations (Coad notation and UML) to handle Self-like
concepts of prototypes, object inheritance, etc. Pure object thinking works
great with the object model patterns Peter Coad and I have written about. I
just need to find some pure object thinkers to exchange ideas with.

Thanks,

Mark Mayfield

Mark Mayfield                     mmayfield at netexplorer.com

     "I am an architect. I know what is to come
             by the principles on which it is built."

       Howard Roark in Ayn Rand's "The Fountainhead"