headless vm changes suggestions

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Fri Mar 20 01:47:27 UTC 1998

Tim,

> If you're interested, I can offer up the code; I'll happily do the C
> code edits for you as well if you're interested but short on time. I
> can test W95 (in fact I have indirectly got it running anyway)

Did you try any networking code? It depends on having a window for async
notification of what is happening. Actually, I had a similar idea, however
I wanted to create the window invisible (then notification will work) and
only make it visible if it is necessary. Even better, one could just make
it visible on any errors encountered.

Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+