(where to find) "Open Implementations and Metaobject Protocols"

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen_Wirfs-Brock at Instantiations.com
Sun Mar 1 17:00:32 UTC 1998

At 12:22 PM 3/2/98 -0800, wirth at almaden.ibm.com wrote:
>I downloaded this document (Postscript) and converted it to PDF.  The
>result is titled (surprise :-) "Open Implementations and Metaobject
>Protocols", is 330 pages long, last modified Sep. 8, 1996, and appears to
>be the draft Alan refers to below.  The PDF file is 827KB.  I'll be happy
>to upload it if someone can tell me where (presuming Gregor doesn't mind).

Actually, this appears to be the handouts for the tutorial on "Open
Implementations"  that Gregor and Andreas presented at OOPSLA'96.

Allen_Wirfs-Brock at Instantiations.com