KeyUp events

Ted K. tedk at wdi.disney.com
Tue May 19 15:28:54 UTC 1998

>My idea is to have a set of components connected in
>a graph-like structure. The graph's edges can be either
>"push" (where the origin sends a message like #mouseDown:
>to the destination) or "pull" (where the destination sends
>a message like #curentCursorX to the origin).

Jecel,
	I too have been feeling the need for something like this.  Any ideas on how to keep from computing the whole graph for each event?
	I picture the panes of a browser attaching and detatching themselves from the keyboard input pipe as you move the mouse over them.

--Ted.

Ted Kaehler,   Walt Disney Imagineering, R&D
(home) 3415 Cork Oak Way, Palo Alto, CA  94303.  voice (650) 424-1070
http://www.webPage.com/~kaehler2/
Give me your old Macintosh!   I will put it in a first grade classroom.