compile/link problem on Solaris

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Fri May 1 13:33:14 UTC 1998

> Anyway, it built and started up nicely.  I've hit one problem consistently:
> Play With Me - 4, which displays the "Back to the Future" memo, has this
> little problem:  If I click on the arrow to go to the next page, the system
> freezes and the only way I have found to recover is to kill the process.
>
> Anyone know of a problem like that?

It's most likely the missing sound primitives. Try executing:

  Preferences setPreference: #disableSounds toValue: true

and everything should be fine. (Well, it looks like we have to provide an
FAQ for such stuff).

  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+