Squeak Party

Dan Ingalls DanI at wdi.disney.com
Mon May 25 00:50:20 UTC 1998

I wrote...

glenn <krasner at objectshare.com> wrote...

Eliot Miranda <elcm at pacbell.net> wrote...

Mike Klein <mike at twinsun.com> wrote...
>Could we move it to Saturday?
>This would give us working stiffs a chance to actually make it.

SOOooo...

Shall we do it?  I can only do Saturday -- kids in school, etc.  I would love a reunion at Zott's (aka Rosotti's Alpine Beer Garden in Portola Valley (right next to Palo Alto), CA).  I'm lining up a sitter for the dogs, and I think the car will do the 4 hours down to sea level.

So, in an attempt to crystallize this plan, I will commit to being at Zotts around 1pm on Saturday the 30th, ready for a good burger, a tall pitcher, and some appropriately aimless conversation.

Waddyasay

	- Dan