Smalltalk-80 tape

Stephen Travis Pope stp at limbo.create.ucsb.edu
Mon May 4 10:49:32 UTC 1998

> We've moved office last month and, during the packaging, we've found a
> QIC tape labeled: "Smalltalk-80 Version 2.4 for Sun 386i Workstation,
> Distribution Set 2/A."  Does it worth anything ?

Adding to Glenn Krasner's "bit of history," the tape you have is a ParcPlace
v2.4 release. It's not worth anything special, except to a collector of
software that was actually ported to the 386i...

stp

_ Stephen Travis Pope
_ Center for Research in Electronic Art Technology (CREATE)
_ Dept. of Music, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
_ stp at create.ucsb.edu,  http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp/