Squeak 2.0 Beta Release

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Sat May 9 18:45:55 UTC 1998

Folks,

since there might be interest, I've decided to make a quick shot and put a
running Windows VM onto the servers. Note that the work is not finished,
there are still a number of things to do in the serial support stuff.
Anyways, its on the servers at

http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab/squeak/images/2.0beta/
ftp://ftp.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/pub/Smalltalk/free/squeak/win32/images/2.0beta/

Since the changes file is rather large I highly recommend downloading the
zipped file (containing all the stuff necessary for running Squeak 2.0).

Oh and please have a look at the ReleaseNotes.

Bye,
  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+