Smalltalk-72?

Alan C. Kay alank at wdi.disney.com
Fri May 1 13:06:35 UTC 1998

Hi --

Well, my "half-page" on-paper interpreter was finished by the end of Sept 72, and Dan's first implementation was going by the end of Oct, but I don't remember when exactly, though he might. I think we determined that my OOPSLA talk of '97 was the 25th anniversary of the epicenter of this development ...

Cheers,

Alan