reading objects from DataStream

Ted K. tedk at wdi.disney.com
Fri May 29 17:00:34 UTC 1998

Folks,
	Bolot is right about the bug in how DataStream stores large strings on the disk.   There was one bug in reading of strings between 192 and 16384 long, and another in reading strings >16384.  You can tell this was not used much....
	I sent him a permanent fix, and it will be in an update soon.

--Ted.

Ted Kaehler,   Walt Disney Imagineering, R&D
(home) 3415 Cork Oak Way, Palo Alto, CA  94303.  voice (650) 424-1070
http://www.webPage.com/~kaehler2/
Give me your old Macintosh!   I will put it in a first grade classroom.