startup of headless vm

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Wed May 27 13:19:08 UTC 1998

> >I first asked Ian about the problem, because I thought a headless vm
> >was something unix specific.
>
> For now it is, AFAIK.

Let me add a little correction: The Windows VM *can* be run headless by
using the "-headless" flag and it can also be installed as a service
(which is the win32 name for demons). See the ReleaseNotes for how to
setup the service stuff.

  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+