squeak 2.0

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Wed May 20 08:51:25 UTC 1998

> > Is Squeak 2.0 Beta already available for Unix ?
>
> Every other day I take at look at INRIA, but can't find anything. Is
> anybody doing the port yet? Ian?

Let me just add that 2.0 Beta runs fine with the 1.31 VM on my Linux
system. You won't have the serial port and it takes a little longer to
start but unless you're on a very slow machine that's not a problem.

  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+