Squeak 2.0 Beta Release (feedback)

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Sun May 10 16:19:43 UTC 1998

Stephen,

> >Der MIDI port lduft momentan aber nur mit
> > vollstdndigen und kurzen Kommandos. Ich habe jetzt aber bereits eine
> > bessere Variante fertig.
>
> *Bitte*, zeige es mir!

Oops, sorry for sending the message to the list. I was just replying to
Reiniers email and didn't notice that it has been sent to the list.
Oh, and obviously I did not keep in mind what Andreas Mahling told me
about your German ;-))

Anyways, the MIDI stuff isn't yet entirely finished. I'm still working on
MIDI input part since it cannot be configured by the mapper :-(
For now, I'll probably just select all available input devices on opening
the MIDI port and see what happens. Once this is finished (probably later
this day), I'll send you a message.

  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+