Squeak 2.3 beta available - the sheep look up

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Sun Nov 29 00:04:58 UTC 1998

Grabbing the interp.c & misc prims .c from Ian's site allowed me to make a
VM that runs ok with the new image. Adding a temporary startup.st to the
command line allowed me to work around the missing deletion of the little
endian blt stuff. Programming blind is such fun...but at least it _is_
possible with this system.
Now just how do I find the runtime address of a function known only by its
name - under RiscOS :-) Anyone? Bueller?

tim

--
Never do card tricks for the group you play poker with.
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)