HELP with font sizes on browsers etc.

Tim Olson tim at jumpnet.com
Sun Nov 15 03:40:32 UTC 1998

>>Hi;
>>I've looked high and low for where I could adjust the font sizes on the
>>tools such as the transcript, system and class hierarchy browsers with no
>>luck. I'm running a 17" monitor @ 1280x1024 and the eye strain is
>>considerable.
>>
>>If someone could please point me to where to adjust the font size values,
>>i'd be very grateful.
>
>Try:
>
>     TextStyle changeDefaultFontSizeBy: 1

By the way, a very handy trick when you are looking for something like
this is to type some plausible keyword into a workspace (e.g.
"fontsize"), select it, and perform "Selectors containing it" (in the
shifted Yellow button menu), (cmd-shift-W).  Up will pop a list of all
selectors in the system that contain the phrase you typed.  In this case,
the TextStyle class method above was the third one on the list.

     -- tim