Units package

Helge Horch hhorch at wuerzburg.netsurf.de
Tue Nov 3 04:15:44 UTC 1998

Alan Kay wrote:
> Any interest out there in making a great units package for Squeak?

FWIW, Andrew Brault (of PocketSmalltalk fame) is working on a similar
package for Dolphin Smalltalk (and offering it as "giftware"). See
<http://www.tiac.net/users/ajb/software.html> for details. The package is
downloadable in Dolphin "pac" format only, but I have had good success
viewing that with a text editor (just skip over the binary parts).

Before incorporating or adapting it to Squeak, however, we'd have to
respect Andrew's copyright and conditions. I have contacted him and will
summarize the answer here when I receive it.

Cheers,
Helge