Object databases for Squeak

Eric Ulevik eau at astsun.fujitsu.com.au
Mon Nov 2 02:16:20 UTC 1998

I'm not promising that I'm working on anything, but I have some questions on
OODB integration.

Consider an OODB which contains objects and schema. The question is how to
integrate this nicely into Squeak. Ideally I would like to dynamically
create the schema on-the-fly as the references are followed. I think this
should be easy. Is this correct?

And a supplementary question: given a client-server OODB, where the objects
live on the server, do you want to write server-side methods in Squeak?