List service...

Ryan Davis zss at ZenSpider.com
Wed Nov 4 18:27:54 UTC 1998

>I have the feeling this list is not ment for peple like me.
>
>Do anyone know of or maybe run a list that still cover Squeak but is less
>technical than this list?

I agree that having multiple levels of lists, with varying levels/purposes,
can be very beneficial. Especially if those lists have a very defined
purpose/goal. I can envision one as a plain q&a (w/ faq), one as an
advanced list (this one), one for exploring the new things in squeak that
aren't present in squeak's kin (e.g. morphic), and possibly others....

           Ryan Davis         -=-    Zen Spider Software
 -=- mailto:zss at ZenSpider.com -=- http://www.ZenSpider.com/ -=-
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said but,
I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.