The Message and the Morphs [was: Where can I get some etoys?]

Adam Hill ahill at users.arco.com
Sat Nov 7 00:55:14 UTC 1998

I will volunteer to digitize the videos if they get done.

I have access to a full blown digitizing suite and a engineer to tweak it.
We can take VHS, SVHS or Beta (If anyone has a REAL camera :-) I can out put
AVI(any codec), QT(any codec) and MPEG (We have a realime encoder) We do a
LOT of video for our projects, we are pretty darn good at it and have the
equipment to tweak it till it looks great.

I can't offer anything in the way of editing but if some one can get me a
finished tape I could digitize it pretty darn quickly.

adam hill...