Changeset Problems

Gerardo Richarte gera at core-sdi.com
Tue Nov 24 06:55:51 UTC 1998

   While building the package for MorphicWrappers, we found a problem
that we cannot reproduce right now, but I can describe:

    We had two classes, ClassWrapper and BitmappedWrapper, we renamed
them to ClassMorphicWrapper and BitmappedMorphicWrapper, we made fileOut
of the change set, and when we made fileIn from a fresh image, those
renamed classes where missing. I'm not sure if it has something to do
with renaming the classes (I tried to reproduce this behaviour, but I
culdn't). What I do have is a .ZIP (2.5M) file with a .image and a
..changes that will have this problem.

    Problematic Bye!
    Richie++