Detailed update descriptions?

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Mon Nov 9 17:38:25 UTC 1998

> When I update from a server, I do not get a very detailed description of
> each change.  It would be great to have even a single line for each change
> with a simple and meaningful comment about it.  Does this require a
> non-trivial modification to the way Squeak manages changes?

It's already there. Open a ChangeSorter and choose "edit preamble" from
the change set you're interested in. This will give you the description of
the change set (given that there is any, of course ;-)

  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+