Recompiling the VM with finalization

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Nov 7 17:47:38 UTC 1998

I still can't manage it.
Now I get -

Linking...
   Creating library Release/SqVM.lib and object Release/SqVM.exp
sqWin32ExternalPrims.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_sqGetInterpreterProxy

Another thing - when first trying to compile interp.c, it ignores the file.
I can get around this by deleting the line endings on the first couple of
lines, and retyping them,
removing the first two comments in the process (the compiler complains about
tokens after
a pragma, with a pragma nowhere to be seen...).