HOWTO fodder (was: Re: Fonts too small -- from a clueless newbie)

chris patti cpatti at bur-po1.bbn.com
Mon Nov 23 21:02:59 UTC 1998

At 12:48 PM 11/23/1998 -0700, you wrote:
>Try this:
>TextStyle changeDefaultFontSizeBy: 1
>
>I filed out the code that does this, so you can browse TextStyle for more
info.

This should be in an FAQ or HOWTO.

Also the answers I'm getting WRT SmallTalk Express, as they cover questions
people flailing at SmallTalk and squeak in particular *WILL* ask.

If I were to build such a HOWTO page, where should I put it? Is a page on a
Swiki somewhere most appropriate, or should I just do my own webpage on my
own site? (Which makes the info the most readily available?)

-Chris