But what about Flash? (Re: Toward the next release...)

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Wed Nov 4 18:03:50 UTC 1998

This is some great stuff! I'm glad you're able to resolve the more
nebulous descriptions to create something real. I'm still trying to
figure out how this all snuck up on me. Ironically, much of my "real"
job is heavily graphical - mostly GIS/GPS based analysis - but I work
with it at a higher level than the primitives defined in Flash. So I'm
still wading around in the shallow end of the pool here -- but I will
have to jump in soon to create the code/data/object animations I have
dancing around in my head.

Thanks for creating such an interesting and powerful toy^h^h^htool for
Squeakers.

-- Dwight