HOWTO fodder (was: Re: Fonts too small -- from a clueless

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Mon Nov 23 21:23:48 UTC 1998

I've added a "Squeak FAQ" starter page to the Swiki (under "Starting to
Squeak" on the Front Page) -- no content at this moment, just the
format.

This is probably not the absolutely best format for a FAQ, considering
that some do not have web access from their Squeak system. It would be
best to have an updateable local version integrated with Squeak, but
that will need to wait for a little bit. However, the FAQ needs to get
started somewhere.

-- Dwight