How can I get ALL 'tempNames' for ALL methods fast?

ohshima at is.titech.ac.jp ohshima at is.titech.ac.jp
Fri Nov 13 16:53:47 UTC 1998

  Hello.

  I'd like to collect all tempNames for all methods.  I
found the existing examples in
'SystemDictionary>>abondanSources
' and
'ContextPart >>tempNames'
parse the method again to collect the temporary names.  I
feel they are a bit too much for my purpose.

  Does anyone have a nice idea?

(I have 27387 tempNames if I count every duplication, and
5758 unique (distinctive) ones in my image.)

                                             OHSHIMA Yoshiki
                Dept. of Mathematical and Computing Sciences
                               Tokyo Institute of Technology