Question about update from server.

David LeBlanc whisper at accessone.com
Sun Nov 15 01:37:56 UTC 1998

Hi;
I tried the update from server functionality, and it seems to have worked.
I'm wondering if all the .cs and .st files left in the Squeak dir are
needed after saving the image?

I would also like to suggest a more active progress indicator then the
occassional "reading stream" with progress bar indications. Some little
progress dialog telling what the updater is in the progress of doing and
what files it's downloading would be nice. I've been away from Smalltalk
for a few  years and have forgotten too much of the class  hierarchy to
know where to work on that or i'd dig in.

Sincerely,

Dave LeBlanc