debugger

Jerry Jackson jrj at channelpoint.com
Fri Oct 30 13:23:52 UTC 1998

Brian Klump's response to my debugger question made me realize
that the debugger was, in fact, intended to operate as I expected.
So, when I went home I tried it again and realized that what was
happening
was that the display was not being updated on a "step".  If I deselected
the stack frame then reselected it, the highlight would be updated to
the current location.  I was using Squeak 2.0 but now I've tried using
the debugger in 2.2 and it works as expected.  Was this a known bug in
2.0?

Sorry about the confusion.

--Jerry Jackson