Getting Started with Squeak

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at sugarweb.com
Thu Oct 1 23:47:29 UTC 1998

Steve Dekorte <steve at dekorte.com> wrote:
>It could do this because of Objective-C's Smalltalk-like features.
>(dynamic binding, weak typing, introspection, etc) Are there any Smalltalk
>tools that work like this?
Parts for Smalltalk works connecting objects with links.
The objects can be visual (GUI) objects or non-visual.
You can save your work in aFile with the component,
  later you can use the component (loaded from file).
You can connect the parts with point & drag; but if you want to, you can write
 a new method for any object. The method will be bound to the object (not to
 its class) to expand the part or to implement a more convenient message
 in the context where the part is been used.

Ale.