Morphic halos in Windows?

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Fri Oct 16 23:05:34 UTC 1998

Folks,

As a general rule I heavily recommend using 3 button mouses - it makes
life much easier if you're in a Smalltalk system and it isn't *that*
expensive. In any case, after a discussion with John I've decided to
change the mapping for blue button on 2-button mouse to be ALT-LeftClick
which should make it a little easier for you. Just grab the latest 2.2 VM
from the servers - it's in there.

  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+