Squeak Sound vs. G3 Powerbooks + Kensington Mouseworks

Pascal Bourguignon pjb at imaginet.fr
Mon Oct 12 19:30:21 UTC 1998

The shame should not fall on you, but on the computers (and ultimately their programmers).

If the Mac is not able to check that some processor cycles are needed for sound generation, is there an API that could be used by Squeak to reset the Processor Cycling option while generating the sound?

__Pascal Bourguignon__

Begin forwarded message: