"Objects" are to "Structured" as "?????" is to "Objects"

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at sugarweb.com
Sat Oct 17 00:29:36 UTC 1998

>"objects" is something of a generalization of the
>structured programming concepts of "function" and "data".
Components are pointers to functions+data.
Objects are things that can evolve anytime.
Sometimes the sole definition of an interface affects
 people to think that objects can't evolve (please read evolve
 as change not only it's parts and behavior but it's language).
Objects have the power to change during working.
This evolution and the change produced on us,
 defines a new Technology.
The Object Technology.
The Components approach is only Object ORIENTED techniques
 aplicable to Object ORIENTED Languages.
I have seen that people generally build with components
 because they wants to "structure" objects.

Ale.