GUI frameworks and prototype objects (Was: Getting Started with Squeak)

Laurence Rozier lrozier at thepattern.com
Fri Oct 2 03:54:34 UTC 1998

Perhaps the prototype is not so radical anymore. It has snuck up on us via one
of the most popular languages in use today - JavaScript! The following links
should provide a good start for exploring JavaScript's prototype-based,
object-oriented power:

http://siasphere.thepattern.com/cgi-bin/blackboard?14@^8261@.ee8b481
http://builder.cnet.com/Programming/FreeDOM/
http://builder.cnet.com/Programming/Shafer/100697/