Does Squeak include a generic node class?

Jeffrey Odell jeffo at esprithealth.com
Wed Sep 23 20:23:24 UTC 1998

I also realized that trees, a.k.a. Composites, were all over the Smalltalk
image.  After studying the GOF book and the Smalltalk companion, I took the
tack of creating an external iterator that provides all the Collection
protocols over a Tree, either top down or bottom up order.  This proved to
be extremely reusable and useful in iterating through trees.  I have not
tried to extend it to more general object networks but it seems like a
logical thing to do.

jlo