Release 2.2 available for Acorn

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Wed Sep 30 07:50:12 UTC 1998

I finally got time to build a new image and VM for Acorns. Still no serial
or sound stuff, so if you wants it, you writes it. System call and little
endian bitblt stuff are all there, but I haven't done the lebb stuff for
the jpeg reader yet - some webpages will look a trifle odd until I do.
Nevermind - most web pages look pretty odd whatever browser you use...
As before it should work on NCs with the standard setups. I fear it won't
work on Phoebe RiscPC2's since Acorn have decided not to make them :-(

Look in the usual place -
<http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim/pooters/squeak.html>
and enjoy.

tim

--
Fractured Idiom:- IDIOS AMIGOS - We're wild and crazy guys!
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)