Arrrgh...Mini Squeak FTP directory name contains spaces

David Mitchell david_mitchell at my-dejanews.com
Mon Sep 28 16:53:36 UTC 1998

Note: Please don't deride me for not having a better FTP client as I am at work and IE is sanctioned.

I cannot get to the new Mini Squeak Directories below SmallSqueaksForPDAs using IE because it trims the directory name at the first space. So I get:

/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/SmallSqueaksForPDAs/Mini: no such file or directory

I've tried a number of quoting options, but still no luck.

Would it be possible to rename the directories to not use spaces?

--

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums