Squeak2.2beta released

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 16 14:34:03 UTC 1998

WOWSERS!  Scamper feels so great in this! Response time is good, and the
in-line graphics are REALLY nice! And I'm just starting to play with
Celeste and IRC.  What fun!

For those of you on Right Coast time, you'll find that the link to Minnow
won't work right now.  It's in the process of being physically moved right
now.  It'll be back up about the time that Left Coasters start arriving in
to work -- by noon EDT, they promise me.

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu