Getting Started with Squeak

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Mon Sep 28 22:45:46 UTC 1998

Ken G. Brown wrote:

> Also, is there an easy way to post an indented listing of the complete
> Squeak class structure to a file for printing? I feel it would be helpful
> to see a short form of all that is available in the environment and how it
> is organized.

Open up a "System Browser", select "Kernel-Objects", select class
Object, pop up the menu and select "hierarchy" - this will create
exactly what you want. To get it to a file - scroll to the end of the
text, place mouse pointer after all the text and double-click, this will
select all the hierarchy text, which you can then copy-and-paste to your
favorite text editor.

-- Dwight