nil or #nil?

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Fri Sep 25 01:51:20 UTC 1998

I, too, would love to see two images - one pink and one blue. I intend to keep
trying to learn the new - it's too way cool not to; on the other hand, the old
code that is out there has so much to teach a newby like me. The gripping hand
says both would be best, but I fell like Archbishop Crtanmer asking for what
became the Elizabethan compromise... damned if you do and damned if you don't.
All I really
want right now is no gratutous incompatabilities so that I can continue to try
and pound some of the free tutorials through my thick skull.

William

(heavy snippage)