Toward a great Mini Squeak for PDA's

Dan Ingalls DanI at wdi.disney.com
Fri Sep 25 23:21:27 UTC 1998

Folks -

I have set up a directory structure on the UIUC server
    Small Squeaks for PDAs [ ]
        Mini Squeak 1.2 [ ]
            See_Elsewhere_Under_wince
        Mini Squeak 2.2 [ ]
            MakeYourOwn [ ]
                ...the files I used to make mini.image
            Mini.image  -- 656k
            Mini.changes -- 1k

Feel free to try out mini image.  It was made from the files in the folder MakeYourOwn, and has had a fair amount of attention to reduced menus and error trapping, but I haven't really tried much other than the features I used to trim things down.  It is set up to decompile the system, so you don't need any other sources.  I'd be interested in hearing any comments and suggestions.  Squeak is small again!

	- Dan