Arrrgh...Mini Squeak FTP directory name contains spaces

Jarvis, Robert P. Jarvisb at timken.com
Mon Sep 28 17:29:30 UTC 1998

If you're using NT you might try the command-line FTP program which
comes with the OS.  Try the following:

	1.  At a command line prompt type
		ftp

	2.  Type
		user anonymous at st.cs.uiuc.edu

	3.  Once you're connected type the following command
	     with an Enter or Return after each line:
		cd pub
		cd Smalltalk
		cd Squeak
		cd SmallSqueaksForPDAs
		cd "Mini Squeak 2.2"

	4.  Switch to binary mode ("binary" at the ftp command
	     line) and use the "get" command to grab the files
	     you want.

I'm not sure if Win95/Win98 come with a command-line FTP program,
but they may.  I hope this helps.

Bob Jarvis
The Timken Company