Windoze 2.1.4 Available

Sam Adams ssadams at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 22 18:45:36 UTC 1998

Squeakers,
A quick port of my Windoze look and feel hack has been posted at:

ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/Goodies/Windoze-2-1-4.cs

It works with all the standard MVC windows, although I have noticed that some
of the new email client views break due to some Demeter hacking, e.g.,
caching a reference to the view so you can later access its controller directly
from its model's code.  Hey, we've all done that some time or another.  I will
wait until the new version is fully released and then post a repaired update.

Regards,
Sam

Sam S. Adams, Distinguished Engineer, IBM Network Computing Software Division
tie line 444-0736, outside 919-254-0736, email: ssadams at us.ibm.com
<<Hebrews 11:6, Proverbs 3:5-6, Romans 1:16-17, I Corinthians 1:10>>