ParagraphEditor goodie

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at Kiel.netsurf.de
Tue Sep 1 14:23:36 UTC 1998

Hi!

After a day of cursing about the strange behavior of the Squeak paragraph
editor, I changed/extended the code a little bit. Attached are two patch
files, which I'd like to provide here for the public domain. I'd love to
see this getting integrated in the base system.  The first patch will fix
some problems with the key bindings on PC systems and add better block
selecting. The second patch adds a new inst var to ParagraphEditor which is
used to save an escape state. This state is used to provide an additional
way to use the enclosing key feature. Instaed of Cmd+[ you can now also use
ESC [.

Have fun,
bye

Attachment converted: Cog:ParagraphEditor2.1Sept411pm.cs (????/----) (0000E42B)

Attachment converted: Cog:ParagraphEditor1.1Sept411pm.cs (????/----) (0000E42C)

--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Are you ready to discover the twilight zone?