Getting Started with Squeak

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Tue Sep 29 14:42:43 UTC 1998

Thanks for the tip; I cut/pasted it into my "old system workspace" that
I keep transferring to the new images because of cool tidbits like this.
Odds are I'll keep using the browser, but it's still a good sample when
I need to remember how to automagically dump something to a file.

Perhaps a cleaned up version of the system workspace could be restored
to the base image? I know it's taught this newby a lot.

William

--
Live without fear; your Creator loves you
as a mother. Go in peace to follow the good